- You are here:
- Builder's Help
- Technical Questions
- Up to 4 including 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4, 1, 1 1/4, 1 1/2, 2, 2 1/2, 3 and 4.
- It has two binding systems, one is by capillary welding and the other by compression.
- Constant recommended working pressure is 56.7 kg/cm2 and maximum pressure is 283.5 kg/cm2.
- Welding 50:50 (tin-lead) and 95:5 (tin-antimony).
- No, there is a single type of connection for pipes type M, L and K.
- No, this pipe has its 45° flared jointing systems and through compression
- Drinking water, steam, LP and natural gas, gasoline, compressed air, nitrous oxide, oxygen, nitrogen, refrigerant gases, etc.
- For more information, fill out the form on the Contact section on the menu bar of this website, it will be automatically channeled to the Sales area of the industry of your choice.
- We have certifications nationally and internationally, you can check in the Nacobre section of the menu bar.
- Industrias Nacobre provides products and services through four major business sectors: Copper Construction, Copper Industrial and Aluminum
- There are some policies for retailers, which you can check in the Business section on the menu bar.